Перейти к содержанию

Gekido

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hey,

I like to participate in DM, i don't tried TVT right now. But there is something a bit bad with DM. What is bad ?
OL are too much strong in this type event, i don't know if you should do something about that. Cause I see what's gonna be in the future, only OL DM ^^

But maybe i'm wrong and alone to think like this. (Sorry for english, i'm french) !
Btw nice server !

50 минут назад, Gekido сказал:

Hey,

I like to participate in DM, i don't tried TVT right now. But there is something a bit bad with DM. What is bad ?
OL are too much strong in this type event, i don't know if you should do something about that. Cause I see what's gonna be in the future, only OL DM ^^

But maybe i'm wrong and alone to think like this. (Sorry for english, i'm french) !
Btw nice server !

Hello, all the rules DM apparently you have not played on this server, Yes the server is really worthy of the better pvp servers simply is not present

Вся сила в правде, у кого правда тот и сильнее...

I played it dude, already. But when you see nuker, dagger and archer with an average of ~ 15 kills and OL with an average of 50 kills. Dunno what to think. But well, let's see in the future. I like the way of pvp is on the server. But DM is a bit unbalanced for me. At least it's my opinion ^^

6 минут назад, Gekido сказал:

I played it dude, already. But when you see nuker, dagger and archer with an average of ~ 15 kills and OL with an average of 50 kills. Dunno what to think. But well, let's see in the future. I like the way of pvp is on the server. But DM is a bit unbalanced for me. At least it's my opinion ^^

for DM it is necessary to choose suitable professions

23 минуты назад, Gekido сказал:

there vosnovnom decide hand also MB somebody's already epic bought of course it will be fatter cause damage etc I flew out there and not just all the rules

Вся сила в правде, у кого правда тот и сильнее...

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Создать...