Premium buffs = wtf?

Honestly, I thought I found a nice server with a pretty balanced donation. Then I realized you need to pay for premium buffs.. Really? This is the first server I see a nonsense like this. I come to PVP server to PVP, not to waste time while buffing with alts... Please consider removing this kind of stuff and make all buffs accessible for everyone. Like, seriously, is it not enough for other donation methods (like premium accounts which gives managable stuff, item skills, epic jews etc)? Kinda greedy stuff to make premium buffs in my opinion.

10 минут назад, Kupacabra сказал:

Wait a minute, I just noticed that premium buffs are not linked to premium account and instead is a separate purchase for 10 COL. Question: is it perma status for premium buffs or not?

Yes, constantly

18 часов назад, Kupacabra сказал:

Honestly, I thought I found a nice server with a pretty balanced donation. Then I realized you need to pay for premium buffs.. Really? This is the first server I see a nonsense like this. I come to PVP server to PVP, not to waste time while buffing with alts... Please consider removing this kind of stuff and make all buffs accessible for everyone. Like, seriously, is it not enough for other donation methods (like premium accounts which gives managable stuff, item skills, epic jews etc)? Kinda greedy stuff to make premium buffs in my opinion.

Horosho 

• Like 1

CocaineEffect - bot #1

FRAER - bot #2

Sy4k@ - bot #3

ANAL - bot #4

КЛ PADONKI